Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TMI Reviews PORKY'S!



In today's episode of TMI, Jan decides we need to class up the joint by reexaming a musty old classic: "Porky's." Unlike Surf Ninjas II, which brought the two of us closer together, this movie is one that threatened the very fabric of TMI.

So choose sides and place your bets for what turns out to be Jan and I's greatest feud EVAH (narrowly beating out our previous greatest feud EVAH, Christmas 2007; pictured below).



TMI (With Jan and I!) Episode 5 [Porky's]: "In a Texaco Terlit!!"

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I won that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be the lingering effects of the concussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do whatever it takes to achieve SuperFan status.

    l'Archivista

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a very grueling initiation process that consists of listening to the podcast at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe that I did not get any credit for my brilliant piece of photo journalism!

    ReplyDelete